Festival of Trees GP – Gala Prize Raffle
Lottery License #577246
The Official Rules will comply with the terms and conditions set out by AGLC and will be posted on the raffle web page. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Grand Prairie Regional Hospital Foundation, which shall be binding and final as to all matters related to the Raffle. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws.
All net proceeds of the Raffle will benefit the Grand Prairie Regional Hospital Foundation, (hereafter known as the “Sponsor”) and the programs and charitable donations that the Sponsor supports.
PRIZE: There is one prize which is a guaranteed at a value of $10,000. The one prize consists of three trips. The three trips, along with limitations and specifications are as follows:
Trip #1 Trip to Banff Springs with Golf. The Prize winner will receive the following for 2 persons:
– 3 nights hotel stay at the Banff Springs Hotel in a Regular Fairmont Room
– Golf for 2 persons/ 18 holes at the Stanley Thompson Golf Course with cart
– Dinner for 2 persons at the Banff Springs Hotel
– Trip includes taxes, GST, maximum value of $3,500.00 for 2 persons
Trip # 2 Trip to Kananaskis. The Prize will receive the following for 2 persons:
– 3 nights stay at the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge in a Standard Room
– Spa Package for 2 persons
– Dinner for 2 persons at the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge
– Trip includes taxes, GST, maximum value of $3,000.00 for 2 persons
Trip # 3 Trip to Kelowna. The Prize winner will receive the following for 2 persons:
– Roundtrip airfare from Grande Prairie to Kelowna for 2 persons
– 3 nights hotel stay at the Marriott Grand Okanagan Hotel in a Standard Room
– Small Group Wine Tour for 2 persons with pick up and drop off from The Marriott Grand Okanagan Hotel
– Dinner for 2 persons at the Marriott Grand Okanagan Hotel
– Airfare included will be via West Jet and once tickets are issued, they are nonrefundable
– Trip includes taxes, GST Maximum value of $3,500.00 for 2 persons
The Prize does not include:
- Airfare for Trip # 1 Trip or Trip # 2
The Prize limitations and specifications
These limitations and specifications apply to each trip within the Prize.
– Persons redeeming must be 18 years of age, minimum. A valid driver’s license is mandatory for air travel within Canada
– All COVID-19 protocols must be adhered to
– Trip voucher is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash
– Black out dates may apply such as Christmas, Easter, and Family Day weekend
– In the event of unexpected circumstances, the trip voucher may be extended or given to another person of choice, with written permission from the winner.
– Trips must be redeemed before Dec. 31, 2022
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- Tickets can be purchased online at the website festivaloftreesgp.ca/gala-trip-raffle/ with a credit or debit card only.
- Purchaser must be 18 years or older to play. Purchaser must be within the province of Alberta when purchasing a ticket.
- Grande Prairie Regional Hospital Foundation staff are prohibited from purchasing tickets.
- Ticket Sales will begin at 6:00 AM on November 17, 2021, and end at 11:00 PM on November 20, 2021.
- Tickets will be available as follows:
– 1 for $100 – 175 tickets available
– 10 for $250 – 1,300 tickets available
– Total tickets available are 1,475
- There will be one winner who wins the one prize (consisting of the 3 trips). The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw, before 11:00 PM November 20, 2021.
- The draw date for the Prize is after 11:00 PM on November 20, 2021, by 12:00 PM Nov. 21, 2021. Location of draw is TARA Centre, Evergreen Park, County of Grande Prairie No. 1, Alberta, T8X 4A3.
- Two designates of the Hospital Foundation executive and one member of the public, who is not part of the licensed group, will be in attendance to witness the draw.
- The winning ticket number will be posted on the Grande Prairie Regional Hospital Foundation website and festivaloftreesgp.ca/gala-trip-raffle/ sites before 12:00 PM on November 21, 2021.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded. All prize winner will have three months from the draw date to claim their prize.
- If prize is not claimed by 4:00 PM on February 20, 2022, 3 months from the draw date, the winning ticket number becomes void, and the prize will be donated to the Grande Prairie Regional Hospital Foundation upon approval from AGLC.
- The winning ticket must be presented to claim prize and a winner contact information form will be completed at the time the winning ticket is presented.
- The winner must provide their name, address, and phone number with picture identification. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- The certified winner will receive a voucher declaring their prize and how to claim it through Marlin Travel.
- The prize winner will pick up their winnings at the Grande Prairie Regional Hospital Foundation office at 10409 98 Street, Grande Prairie, Alberta, T8V 2E8. or if the winner is located outside of Grande Prairie, alternate arrangements can be made (i.e., sent to winner by registered mail).
- There will be no refunds on any ticket sales.
- In the event of a complaint or dispute, please contact:
Contact Name: Janice Chomik
Phone Number: 780-518-1876
GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Released Parties (defined below under “RELEASE OF LIABILITY”) are not responsible for: (1) Entries which are stolen, lost, damaged, illegible, given away or no longer in the purchaser’s possession, (2) Entries that have been or may have been tampered with or re-sold in violation of these Official Rules; (3) Entries or payments that are delayed, misdirected, undelivered, not fully captured, or garbled as a result of any failure or problem whatsoever with the availability, functionality, operability or use of any network, server, ISP, website, computer, telephone, cable or satellite modem or connection, hand held mobile device or any other computer equipment or connection, whether or not caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by viruses, worms, or malfunctions affecting a network, server ISP or any equipment or programming used in or associated with the Raffle; (4) any other errors of any kind, whether human, typographical, printing, mechanical, or electronic in nature, which relate to or are connected with the Raffle (collectively, as described in clauses (1) through (4), “Errors”), including without limitation Errors in Raffle-related materials or in the administration of the Raffle, such as Errors in processing Entries, identifying Potential Winners, determining the Official Winner, or announcing or delivering the Prize; or If any portion of the Raffle is compromised, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, by a virus, worm, bug, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Raffle, or the proper submission or capture of Entries (collectively, a “Compromising Event”), then Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Raffle, and to select winners from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received before the known occurrence or discovery of such Comprising Event. All Entry purchases shall be final, and no refunds or replacements will be issued by Sponsor. Sponsor has sole and final decision on admissibility of entries and the determination of the Prize Winner.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Entrants, by participating in the Raffle, agree that the Sponsor and ASCENDFS Canada Ltd., each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, shareholders, members, board members, consultants and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability for injuries, losses, cost, expenses or damages of any kind, including damages for death, personal injury, property damage.